One of the best party themes that any kid would want to get is a hospital themed party with their friends. You can choose to have Doc Mcstuffin birthday party ideas used with the party to give your child an exciting theme that you can also enjoy. There are just many Doc Mcstuffin birthday party ideas that you can consider choosing for your child’s party. All you have to do is to get all stuff planned and prepared a month or 2 before the birthday party. This will give you enough time for all the preparation needed to make everything in the party perfect.
Top 8 Doc Mcstuffin Birthday Party Ideas
1. Send out Doc Mcstuffin themed invitations with your child’s name as the name of the Doctor.
2. Arrange a large area where you can put up an emergency room, cafeteria and other fun activities where your little doctor and her friends can fix stuffed toys. Decorate the idea with all purples and pinks stripes, streamers and photos of Doc Mcstuffin. Do not miss adding a card saying the “The Doctor is IN” just hanging on the door of the venue.
3. Make every details of each room filled with tools of a doctor. You can add pictures of stethoscopes, injections and medicines. Set up a place where you can display all the lab gowns, masks, Doc’s headbands and other toys.
4. Fill loot bags with party favors like toy stethoscopes that children can use throughout the party as they check their stuffed animals.
5. Since you have different hospital areas in the party venue, you can let the children do whatever they want to do with stuffed animals in such areas. Just make sure that you put as much stuff toys on the area that children can treat.
6. For the foods, you can create band aid cookies, brownies or cupcakes topped with doctor stuff. Fill your decadent table with many treats with doctor tools as toppings or shaped as these tools. You can divide the table with into several areas like a space for the cupcakes, an area where kids can design their own cupcakes, medicine area and a place where the Doc Mcstuffin themed cake will be placed.
7. Make sure that all utensils will also complement with the theme and set out the table where kids will eat. Cover it with shades of purple or pinks and just keep it looking sweet to everyone.
8. Do not forget the thank you notes! Just like the Doc Mcstuffin themed invitations, you can also give out thank you cards with a different design with words saying thank you from Doc “name of your child.”
The preparation for these Doc Mcstuffin birthday party ideas may be costly, but taking enough time to prepare all stuff will give you the advantage of meeting all things needed for the party. With all preparations met, you are assured that you will have an easy time putting up the party you want for your child.